beach background

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Mary Ann's Birthday

When Dave asked me what I would like him to fix for my birthday feast this year, I told him that a roast beef dinner with lemon meringue pie for dessert sounded great. It was a wonderful meal with Aubrey, Blaine, Marissa and Mylee here with us to celebrate.


The pie was tasty thanks to Shari's Restaurant and Aubrey for picking it up for us.

Melinda sent me this lovely floral arrangement of sweet smelling flowers including my favorite flower--carnations. Evan and Driel sent me a gift card from Amazon which I am looking forward to using for a new book. Aubrey gave me an ITunes gift card--she knows I love music.

Opening a neat can opener gift and also receiving a darling framed photo of Mylee from Blaine & Marissa's family.

Mylee is trying to figure out how to take a picture from an "antique" camera that her Granddad let her play with.

Blaine and Mylee having fun with Aubrey's set of MarbleWorks that she won when she was in grade school.

Our decorated Christmas tree smelled so good this year.

1 comment:

Driel said...

Yummmmy! The pie looks delicious and the flowers are gorgeous.