beach background

Friday, May 6, 2011

Craig's Memorial

My brother, Craig, died unexpectedly of a massive infection on January 31st in Oakland, California. He was nearly 58 years old. All of my brothers and sisters and their spouses were there for the memorial service that we had in Livermore at the LDS chapel on Hillcrest. It was wonderful to see family and friends that I hadn't seen for sometime at the service. Craig was buried the day before in Livermore with just our family and a few close friends of my parents in attendance. Since Craig's passing, my parents have been visiting his grave daily and have befriended quite a few people who come to the cemetery to visit the graves of their loved ones.

Close to where Craig is buried is a lovely bench and tree. His grave is marked by the bouquet of flowers.



No comments: