beach background

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Wild Child

Dearest Blog,
It has been but only a couple days since I've written upon you. So here is a delightful little update about what has been happening around our glorious farm! Enjoy everyone! And please leave us comments...we need them...BADLY! xoxoxo ;-)

Aubrey riding her hot-rod bicycle 


















Here is Melinda riding on her longboard! Go Melinda! GO!



















Here is Mylee riding Uncle Ben!


















Well that's it for now folks! I am getting too frustrated with having to move around the pictures after I upload them! Driel I need you right now darling!
XOXOXO,
Granny-G (gangsta A) aka Aubrey...etc

2 comments:

Driel said...

Mylee is getting huge and adorable! Melinda and Aubrey look like they are having so much fun! We wish we could be there. Is Melinda a pro at the long board, yet? I had so much trouble with getting the pictures to do what I want. I just keep it simple now because I could not get the pictures to do what I wanted, but your post looks great!

Love ya!

Marissa and Blaine said...

That is one brave baby, on a very patient doggy! How fun it is to live on property where you can long board and ride bikes!